If you have an aim to encourage your employee / dealer etc., but the only available time to leave a workplace is only January please do not worry! Even during the low season all over the world we can offer you an appropriate solution. First of all January will surprise you with ski resorts, warm climate on the Canary Islands and the soft temperature in the south of Spain.
- Relevant programs
- Canary Islands paradise
- Royal ski resort – Sierra - Nevada
- Bullfight and flamenco homeland – Andalusia
It is a time of early spring in Spain and also a time of flowers and greens. It is a bit early to bathe but this period is quite comfortable for sights visiting like palaces, locks, fortresses, etc. In March local people celebrate winter termination with noise and fun. On this occasion in Valencia there is fantastic viewed festival that is called Falyans.
- Fire and giant figures Festival in Valencia
- Crown on a forehead of Spain - Andalusia
- Hemingway's Muse – Madrid
It is famous for numerous festivals and holidays. On a wide scale they celebrate Easter (Semana Santa). Seville is the best place to deep into the celebration of this interesting event: parades on water, processions and other actions.
- Soul of Spain "Semana Santa"
- Seville Fair is the brightest Andalusia holiday
- Maurus and Christians holiday of Valencia
It is an official opening of a swimming season. In the second day of the month they celebrate public holiday “Day of Madrid”. The celebration is held on the main square of the capital Puerta del Sol.Many creative and entertaining events are dated specially for this day. It is highly recommended to visit Cordoba and enjoy with competition of court yard. Beside every year in Granada and Cordoba is organized festival dedicated to flowers. The festival has name “Holly Cross”. During this period all the streets are full of amazing flowers decorations that have an unforgettable view.
- Generous patron of Madrid "San Isidro"
- Gold triangle: Seville, Cordoba, Granada
- Flower festival in the South of Spain
It is seems like a bouquet of festivals which take place across the whole country. A very bright and noisy celebration is presented with quite big range of varieties like International Electronic Music Festival "Sonar" in Barcelona, International Festival in Granada, Saint Juan Fires Night. In general June is one of the best months for visiting Spain.
- Saint Juan Fires Night in Barcelona
- Classical Music and Dance International Festival in Granada
- Wines fight in the Basque Country
Is one of the hottest months in a year! But in spite of it July is a concentration of numerous festivals all over the country. Also the choice of different resorts at this period is incredibly high.
- Cider festival in Navarra
- The most unusual festival in the whole world "Survived" in Galicia
- "San Fermín", run of bulls in Pamplona
- International Rock Musical festival in Benikassim
- International Jazz Festival in the Basque Country
It is a period of harvesting only this fact is worth of visiting country especially in this time. In August it is always funny, noisy, tasty and drunk but just for fun. Please, special attention for unforgettable tomato fight "Tomatina" that held on the last week of August!
- Flamenco Festival in Pamplona
- Tomato fight "Tomatina" in Pamplona
- Picturesque festival "Asta Nagusiya"
- The exciting fragrance of fun - Fair in Malaga
It is a successful way to grab a slice of escaping summer. A trip during this period of time is a fantastic luck! High season nearly has passed and it is easy to breathe because the temperature is quite comfortable. If you wish to see authentic festival, traditional Spanish ferias unforgettable impressions are guaranteed.
- Breathtaking show "Saint Fyokla" in Tarragona
- Cantabrian Wars
- Spel wheat (wild-growing wheat) in Asturias
- Unusual holiday "Kaskamorras" in Granada
At this time you will find the most comfortable temperature that is suitable for beach rest and acquaintance with numerous sights.
- Golden Coast - Costa Dorada
- Sun Coast - Costa - del - Sal
- Hemingway's route in Madrid
- Seafood Festival in Galicia
Choosing the rest in November you will find a calm and quiet pastime. Without haste and solar heat you will have a plenty of unforgettable impressions from visiting of amusement parks, viewing architectural constructions and walking around the city.
- Holiday of all Sans
- Festival of liquores in Cantabria
- Holiday of humanitarians in Asturias
During this period of time there is an active preparation for Christmas and New Year celebration. You will find a lot of Fairs, Festivals and other fabulous events that are held everywhere in Spain.
- New Year in Tenerife
- Three Kings Holiday in Cataluniya
- Holiday "Day of immaculate conception" in Seville