Live the emotion of entering the field of play from the tunnel, discover the area dedicated to Leo Messi, see the five European Cups and interact with the history of the Club at the Museum.
- See the most visited museum in Europe
- Explore all the details of the Camp Nou
- Enjoy a 100% Barça experience
Any day of the year when there are no matches or events being held in the stadium, visitors to the Camp Nou Experience can enjoy a full tour* of the most exclusive corners of the stadium.
FC Barcelona Museum
Celebrate the Club’s history in the FC Barcelona Museum: players, matches, trophies and memorabilia that have enthused millions of fans from around the world.
- Audiovisual area and multimedia installations: Enjoy hundreds of photos and videos on demand from FC Barcelona’s almost 120-year history in a spectacular interactive audiovisual area.
- Messi Space.
- Trophy Gallery.
- European Cups.
*Camp Nou Tour
Explore all the different parts of the Camp Nou as you take a tour of one of the most emblematic stadiums in the world:
- The stands, the field, the dugout: feel the Camp Nou’s magic from pitch level. Now you can also sit in the first team dugout.
- The away side’s changing room.
- The players’ tunnel.
- The pressroom and the mixed zone.
- The commentary boxes.
- The Roma 2009 Space.
Please check opening times and announcements before planning your visit and make sure of a 100% Barça experience.